SAP Web Dynpro - Standard Attributes and Attribute Structure of the Controller Interface
- wd_this (always available - references controller - see next section for list of methods because it is dependent on controller type. Within a component click on Display interface controller to view attributes and methods associated with its wd_this)
- wd_comp_controller (if componentcontroller defined as used controller for another controller, it appears in the other controller as type IG<USDED_CONTROLLER>. A view's componentcontroller is always present for the view as type IG_COMPONENTCONTROLLER which is the wd_this for componentcontroller. )
- wd_assist (if an assistance class is related to a component)
Attribute Structure of the Controller Interface
- IF_<CONTROLLER> (Local, not visible to other controllers)
- wd_this for a window is defined as a reference to IF_<window name>. e.g., IF_W_MAIN where W_MAIN is the window name.
- wd_this for a view is defined as a reference to IF_<view name>. e.g., IF_V_MAIN where V_MAIN is the view name.
- wd_this for a componentcontroller is always defined as IF_COMPONENTCONTROLLER no matter the name of the component.
- Accessing the used component from within the componentcontroller above via the wd_this accessible method wd_cpifc_<name referencing used component>( ) :
e.g., wd_this->wd_cpifc_model_comp( )
(Notice model_comp is the name of the reference to the external used component listed in Properties tab .)
- DATA: lo_mc_controller TYPE REF TO ziwci_lso_mc_adhoc_training
- lo_mc_controller = wd_this->wd_cpifc_model_comp( ).
- lo_mc_controller->schedule_class( ).
- IG_<CONTROLLER> (Global visible to other controllers)
- IWCI_<CONTROLLER> (SAP Reusable)
- ZIWCI_<CONTROLLER> (Custom Reusable)
*** Note, if you create a reusable component (e.g., Z123_TRAINING), when you reuse it, the code must reference ZIWCI_123_TRAINING, not ZIWCI_Z123_TRAINING!